"Intura" LLC established at 628 Ave de Rheinbach - 30400 Villeneuve lez Avignon , France, (the "Company", "we", under the trade name "Intura") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through the this policy.
This specifies, on the one hand, the nature of the data that we may collect or that you may communicate to us as part of your visits on (our "Site") and on the other hand, our practices in the collection, use, retention, protection and communication of such data.
This policy applies to the data collected on this Site as well as e-mails, texts and other electronic messages exchanged with this Site or with our sales teams, as well as documents and information exchanged offline during commercial contacts (appointments business, telephone exchanges, physical administrative documents). It does not apply to data collected on any other site managed by a third party partner or collaborator, offline or by any other means, that may redirect to or be accessible from this Site.
Please read it carefully to understand our data processing policy and practices. By submitting personal data to us, by accessing and using this site, you consent to:
- You declare that you are over 18 years of age, or if you do not have parental or tutorial recognition of your full capacity to consent to this policy.
Intura is committed to respecting the French and European legal frameworks, specifically the European Union Regulation 2016/679 (European Directive 95/46 / EC).
Collected and Personal Data
We use the data that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Data, for the following purposes:
- to introduce you to the Site and its contents
- contact you to provide information, products or services according to your specific requests
- analyze and improve our products and services, including the Site
- market Intura products and services
- send you promotional emails of our offers, products and services that we determine relevant to your interest
- for our internal data archive and trade history
We may collect several categories of data from and about users of our Site, including the following information:
- that you have provided deliberately and personally identifying ("Personal Data"), to provide you with information about our offers, products and services;
- about you, without identifying you by name, such as the content of comments and messages that you could post on the Intura Website or social networks
- and / or about your Internet connection, the computer equipment through which you access our Site and data on the use of this Site to improve your access and visits.
We collect this data:
- directly to you when you give them to us
- and / or automatically when browsing the Site, including login details, IP addresses and any information collected by potential cookies.
The data you communicate directly to the Site or via this Site may include:
- the data communicated at the time of your registration in order to use the Site or its functionalities
- copies of your correspondence in writing (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us via the "Contact Us" form of the Website: https://www.intura-travel.com/en/
- your email address communicated during the registration to the newsletter, or the creation of your account on our Site
- the answers to the polls that we could submit to you
- search requests on the Site
To allow you to access certain parts of our site such as the customer area, it is necessary to provide all the information requested in a mandatory manner (* Required fields) in the form of creation of customer space of the Site to validate it .
In some parts of our site, we suggest you to contact us to ask us questions or ask for information. We may ask you to provide Personally Identifiable Information in order to register your contact request and process it.
"Personally Identifiable Information" means any personally identifiable information, including your name, e-mail address, password, login name and any other contact information you voluntarily submit to us.
Concerning the data that you communicate to us during the exchanges of our commercial relation, they can include:
- copies of your correspondence in writing (including e-mail addresses) if you directly contact one of our services, and attached documents (example: quote request, invoices, etc.)
- information given offline to our sales team during physical appointments (we only collect essential information) or telephone exchanges (we do not make any recordings).
The personal data ("Personal Data") that we may have, and that you have provided deliberately to enable us to identify you personally for our business relationship, are:
- Your name
- Your first name
- The name of your company
- The title of your position in the company
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your postal address
- Or any other information that can identify you, describe you, locate you, contact you if you wish (whether online or offline), or respond to your needs in a personalized manner (examples: date of birth, gender, size, data on your use of the Site, online and offline trade history with Intura and attached documents, etc.)
Personal data is collected for the sole purpose of establishing a commercial and professional relationship with customers, and Intura undertakes to use it only for the purpose of this relationship (commercial processing, sending e-newsletters and / or or emailing information, etc.).
Intura therefore guarantees the confidentiality of this data, which will not be transferred or made available to any third party.
They are recorded in a file computerized by Intura, and kept for a reasonable period guaranteeing the continuity of the commercial and / or professional relationship. They are intended for the marketing department and sales department, both established in France.
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" (Law of 6 January 1978 modified), you can exercise your right to consult and raise any objections (legitimately motivated) to data concerning you, as well as access to these data to ask the rectify, transfer, or delete.
To do so, please contact: Sales department, by mail at 30 avenue Paul Floret, 84000 Avignon; or by e-mail here: https://www.intura-travel.com/en/contact
We will be able to communicate global user data, or not allowing their identification, without restrictions, under the following conditions.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- the contractors, service providers and third parties to whom we rely, who are bound by contractual obligations of confidentiality with regard to the retention of Personal Data and their use only for the purposes agreed upon;
- to any purchaser or successor of the Company in the event of a merger, transfer, reorganization, reorganization, dissolution of the Company or any other form of sale or transfer of all or part of its business and assets of the Company, whether in the context of its continued operation or any bankruptcy, liquidation or similar procedure, in which the Personal Data held by the Company regarding users of the Site would be among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- where required or authorized by law
- to investigate, prevent or take appropriate action against any unlawful activity or alleged fraud
- in strict compliance with the law in force or judicial proceedings where the Company deems such disclosures appropriate, including as part of a request from a governmental or regulatory authority;
Intura makes every effort to protect Personal Data from unauthorized loss, misuse, disclosure, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Intura strives to ensure this data is fit for purpose, accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive.
The Company reserves the right to implement the necessary measures to confirm the identity of any individual who seeks to access such data.
COPYRIGHT & LEGAL DISPOSITION
The content of this site is protected by the laws in force in the field of Intellectual Property and Copyright Law. It is subject to Article L. 122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property. Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of information on this site is prohibited. The content is available for private and non-collective use. At the end of article L. 122-5.2 ° and 3 ° a, the code of the intellectual property authorizes, on the one hand, only the copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copyist and not destined to collective use, on the other hand, as analyzes and short quotes for the purpose of example and illustration. Any representation or reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of the author, his successors or successors in title, is unlawful (Article L. 122-4). This representation or reproduction, by any process whatsoever, would therefore constitute an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Third-party cookies are usually not necessary to browse the available resources on the internet. If you wish to limit your track, it is highly recommended to refuse them as a default setting.
When using chrome, go into the menu > settings > Advanced settings (located at the bottom of the page)
You will have to click on the button about Content settings, then Block cookies and website third party data.
Finalise the settings by clicking on OK.
When using Firefox:
Menu > options > « Private life ».
Setting of the menu: « Conservation rule” on “Use the personalised settings for the browsing history”.
Finally, untick “Accept third party cookies”.
When using Internet Explorer:
Go into the Menu > Internet Option > Confidentiality tab and the Advanced options button to display “advance confidentiality settings” window.
Tick “Ignore the automatic management of cookies” then select “Refuse” in the “Third party cookies” column.
LINKS TO THIRD SITES
Intura offers links to third-party sites on its website www.walkinnprovence.com. These target sites are not under the control of Intura, therefore, the latter can not guarantee or be held responsible for the content of these sites, the links they contain, any changes or updates to them, the relevance of the information published on it or of its availability, nor of the use that may be made by users.
Any dispute concerning the site https://www.intura-travel.com will be exclusively governed by French law.
PROVIDERS AND COLLABORATORS
We require all of our French, European and International employees to meet the standards of the general data protection regulation (reference RGPD n ° 2016/679).
Intura is a trademark company of Walk inn.