Your cycling tour
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy
- And we have the perfect itineraries to ensure that your cycling holiday is indeed a real pleasure!
- From the hardcore cyclist, to the more moderate rider, to the casual pedaler, we have something to suit everyone!
Of course, whichever level you choose :
you can enjoy breath taking scenery and stop off on route to take in a bit of local culture, enjoy some good food & a well earned rest!
3 different cycling levels
EASY : A Provence cycling holiday
- Ideal for the occasional rider.
- You will cycle between 25 to 40 km per day (15 to 25 miles) with an average ascent/descent of 250-300 metres (800-1000 feet).
MODERATE : An ideal cycling tour
- For the frequent rider.
- You cycle between 30 to 50 km per day (18 to 31 miles) with an average ascent/descent of around 400 metres (1300 feet).
Be aware that a MODERATE cycling trip becomes an EASY cycling trip if you choose an E Bike!
CHALLENGING : A cycling tour for the serious rider.
- You fancy having a go at cycling up the Mont Ventoux, the most famous stage of the Tour de France ?
- Cycling long distances and challenging climbs are not as issue for you.
- You cycle from 70 to 100 km per day (43 to 62 miles) with an average ascent/descent of around 1800 metres (5900 feet).
- For every cycling tour, we include a high-end HYBRID bike.
- But you can also choose between a ROAD bike or an E-BIKE
- Click here to have a look at our bike options.